Join the BC team – and make a difference
The growing demand for our work means that we need all kinds of people with all kinds of skills to join our team. Could you be one of them?
What we need
- Bereavement visitors to join our dedicated team of volunteers supporting bereaved adults and children who live in the local community. You will receive full training. Additional training is given for visitors joining our Children’s Group. For details click become a bereavement visitor.
- Graphic designer who can turn out eye catching posters, flyers and leaflets
- Admin assistants to support our office manager with the day to day running of a busy small office
- Database operator with keyboard skills who enjoys attention to detail
- Careful drivers with a clean licence to distribute flyers and posters across Harrow
- Experienced bereavement trainers to run a range of skills-based programmes for those working with bereaved adults and children
- Fundraisers who enjoy coming up with fun ideas for raising money, are willing to get involved with the local community and can write winning grant applications
What you get
- The chance to apply your skills for a worthy cause
- Opportunities to develop new skills and confidence
- Involvement in the local community
- Special rates for our training programmes and annual conference
- A sense of belonging to a small and caring team
- Personal satisfaction from supporting people through their feelings of loss
If you would like to share your skills with BC please get in touch. Click contact us.
To become a member of Bereavement Care fill out one of our membership forms. Whether you’re with an organisation and are interest in becoming a Corporate Member or would like to become an Individual Member download the relevant form and return to BC.